A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Advay Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Advay Bhatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatt
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Advay Bhatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bhatt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Advay Ghanshyam Bhatt MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Advay G. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Advay Bhatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Advay Bhatt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Attleboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Attleboro Internists and Attleboro Cardiologists.