A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Advay Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Advay Bhatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatt
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Advay Bhatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bhatt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Advay Ghanshyam Bhatt MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Advay G. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Advay Bhatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Advay Bhatt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Attleboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Attleboro Internists and Attleboro Cardiologists.