Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Jun 14th, 2015

I asked for my last record for a 2nd opinion, the office manager rudely said, don't come back, apparently Dr. Jathal has a policy not to see any one who questions him. He has not returned my calls, & I sent a letter to him , but apparently he has just dismissed me. Not at all professional from a doctor.

DISGUSTING & DISGRACEFUL show details DISGUSTING & DISGRACEFUL
by OUTRAGED on Mar 2nd, 2015

THE STAFF IS NASTY & DEPLORABLE. IVE SEEN DOGS TREATED BETTER! PATIENTS HAVE WALKED OUT WITHOUT BEING SEEN BEXAUSE OF DR. JATHAIL STAFF. THEY ARE CONDESCENDING COURTESY IS BASED PURELY ON THE TYPE OF INSURANCE GUY OU HAVE. GABBY IS THE MAIN BROOM RIDER AT THE FRONT DESK & THE DR. ALLOWS THIS TYPE OF TREATMENT TO GO ON. YOU WOULD DO BETTER SEEING A VETEEINARIAN!!! WATCH FOR OVER CHARGEMENTS OF YOUE HEALTH INSURANCE

Excellent show details Excellent
by budo on Oct 13th, 2014

He found that I had a large tumor in my colon and immediately scheduled surgery. It was performed in January 2014 and the results have been excellent. He is very knowledgeable and capable.

Unethical show details Unethical
Aug 4th, 2014

Unethical - Called him, said he accepted new patients with my ailment - faxed over the referral - called back for an appointment - person said Dr Jathal no longer accepting patients with my ailment cuz a cure came out that is expensive but works - and he did not want to have to deal with the insurance company to save my life... sad kind of Dr - stay away.

by Tammy on Jun 13th, 2014

Diagnosis reports follow up calls are sometime long waits.

Misdiagnosed repeatedly until I developed a rectal prolapse show details Misdiagnosed repeatedly until I developed a rectal prolapse
Jan 8th, 2013

Misdiagnosed me with IBS, prescribed me Bentyl and sent me on my way each time. I did repeated follow-ups with him letting him know I was getting worse and each time I was told I had IBS and given more Bentyl. After a year of being misdiagnosed it developed into a extremely serious problem of a rectal prolapse. Now I've had 2 rectal prolapse surgeries, bilateral pudendal neuropathy, pelvic floor dysfunction, fibromyalgia, and numerous of other major issues. I would not trust Dr. Jathal with my health!

opinion of Dr Jathal show details opinion of Dr Jathal
Nov 11th, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor