A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adyr Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adyr Moss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adyr Moss, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 46 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Fatty Liver
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from Univ Fed Do Parana, Setor De Cien, Curitaba, Pr, Brazil. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Moss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adyr A Moss MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adyr A. Moss practice?
- Dr. Adyr Moss has 6 office locations.
Dr. Adyr Moss practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.