A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adyr Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adyr Moss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adyr Moss, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 46 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Fatty Liver
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from Univ Fed Do Parana, Setor De Cien, Curitaba, Pr, Brazil. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Moss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adyr A Moss MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adyr A. Moss practice?
- Dr. Adyr Moss has 1 office location.
Dr. Adyr Moss practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.