Dr. Ae Cha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 23rd, 2013
Poor is the exact word for this dr. She literally kicked me out of OBGYN Physician Group left me crying in front of the whole staff. Sent me home while bleeding and cramping without any examination to make sure the baby is ok. too much and too emotional to write. if your pregnant stay away from this witch.

February 10th, 2011
Office would not give colored copies out of colored pitures of previous patientto patient or doctor. Dr. Cha and stuff knew black and white copies would be of no use. Staff said had know way of making colored copies in their office. Knowing that someone has a medical condition and they are seeing several doctors and this info would be of use and this office did not return my calls after I called once to see about getting info and they said come and get pictures. Then once there copies are in black and white of know use and then to find out they can't give out info because they havn't asked the Doctor. Then I called back 3 more times over two days after this to try and find anything out. Even though they took my name and number. No I would no go to this doctor.

September 1st, 2009
Dr. Cha is professional and kind. My annuals are quick. She makes time to answer my questions. I have had some problems getting answers from the office staff. Usually I am told I need to speak to a nurse, one isn't available, and then they don't get back to me.