A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aedra Andrade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aedra Andrade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrade
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Andrade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aedra Andrade, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrade graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andrade has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Services
- Rehoboth McKinley Christian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aedra Andrade MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aedra Andrade practice?
- Dr. Aedra Andrade has 1 office location.
Dr. Aedra Andrade practices Family Medicine near Gallup, NM.
See Gallup Family Physicians.