A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aeisha Rivers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aeisha Rivers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aeisha Rivers, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivers graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rivers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aeisha Kekhia Stimage Rivers MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aeisha K. Rivers practice?
- Dr. Aeisha Rivers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aeisha Rivers practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Dallas Surgeons.