More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aejaz Ahmed
Dr. Aejaz Ahmed, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Stockton, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with St Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton, Antelope Valley Healthcare District and Dameron Hospital. Dr. Ahmed has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Aejaz Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Aejaz Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockton, CA.
Dr. Rajul Parikh
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Pediatrics
Dr. Jonathon Forncrook
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Stockton, CA 0.09 mi21
Dr. Randir Singh
Stockton, CA 0.27 mi46