Dr. Aejaz Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aejaz Ahmed?

January 30th, 2015

Just a few improvements needed ,exg. rescheduling and a little more courteous. Other than that, our visit was excellent.

June 20th, 2012

Dr. Ahmed ....What more can I say...

Hes VERY attentive to his lil one's he treats and also observant of Who brings them in!! He has treated my 3 soon to be 4 Grandchildren in which I am and he knows I am VERY protective of!! He's very attentive to their medical needs as they've For sure had many! We've disagreed a time ir two but neither held any type of "grudge ", Because in the end it's not about parents or the doctor ...it's about the lil patients! ! And Dr.Ahmed is and has ALWAYS been about that 100%!! Thanks to you Doc!! I hv to agree laughingly with the previous commentor about having rude office staff..ever so true! Though I've grown to luv a couple MA's he's employed over the years! Missin U Michelle! ! But there again Ahmed caresd and allows student's to do their externship working in his office. They can be rude...but Again its NOT about them!! I personally gv Ahmed an A+ hopefully he gets to read How much he is appreciated in all!!

September 15th, 2011

Best pediatrician in Stockton

The first pediatrician we selected for my son SUCKED. She was so rude and stupid. Through a friend, Dr Ahmed was recommended to us, and instantly we fell in love with his office. He is absolutely amazing, and being new parents, we had so many questions all of the time, but he always took great care of us and our son. He is never in a hurry to rush you out of the room. He takes him time to clearly explain things to you and answer any questions you have for him or any concerns you have. His office accepts Health Plan of San Joaquin and I am so thankful because of it. Being on welfare, the options of doctors is slim and those who are options are not great doctors. But Dr. Ahmed is truly an amazing, super intelligent individual who takes good care of his patients.

March 16th, 2011

best doctor

Dr. Ahmed has been my doctor since ive been a baby and i like him very much, hes really cool! I'm now fifteen and pregnant, and he's going to be my babys doctor. He is an excellent doctor, very trust worthy! I highly recommend him!

December 21st, 2010

Absolutely perfect.

Dr. ahmed is awesome with my son and nephew and my younger brother. i reccomend him to everyone i know. when my son first started being seen by him, he took the time to play with my son and they`ve built a relationship. my son loves going to the doctors now. he made my son feel very comfortable. usually if your having a hard time financially and he can help out by giving you free samples of meds. that he has, instead of you having to pay for them he`ll give them to you. he really looks out for everyone and truly cares. i trust his opinion and judgement 100%.

November 28th, 2010

you was the best doctor for my two boys abdin.

You were the best doctor for my two boys abdins when they were littler, I wish to have now a good doctor like you for my two little grandkids. thank for being at that time for my kids. when you were in Lankaster. Wishing you the best always.

June 30th, 2010

Great Doctor

Dr. Ahmed is a sincere caring doctor and views his patients as family. Although his office staff is unfriendly, and cold most of the time, Dr. Ahmeds caring personality and knowledge make it worth the visit. If you can look past the office staff you will be rewarded with a great doctor.

April 17th, 2017