A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aejaz Nasir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasir
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasir graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nasir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aejaz Nasir MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aejaz Nasir practice?
- Dr. Aejaz Nasir has 1 office location.
Dr. Aejaz Nasir practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Critical Care Practitioners, and Tampa Pulmonologists.