A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aejaz Nasir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasir
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nasir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasir graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nasir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aejaz Nasir MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aejaz Nasir practice?
- Dr. Aejaz Nasir has 1 office location.
Dr. Aejaz Nasir practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Critical Care Practitioners, and Tampa Pulmonologists.