A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aeri Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aeri Kang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aeri Kang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- American Academy of Pediatrics (FAAP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aeri Yoo Kang MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Aeri Y. Kang practice?
- Dr. Aeri Kang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aeri Kang practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Pediatricians.