Internists, Pediatrician
2720 N Harbor Blvd
Ste 300
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-449-6990
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great doctor, horrible after-hours clinic  |  show details
by AE on Jan 29th, 2013

Dr Kang is wonderful. But whwnever we need a doctor after hours we have to go to the clinic downstairs and wait long hours! It is always full of adults waiting, kids, and never take appointments. Once my son had a 105 F fever and they did nothing to help us in the waiting room. We had to wait 2 hours to be seen.

|  Terrible  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

It takes forever to get an appointment with her. She talks very fast, and seems annoyed at questions. I once called her office because of a reaction to an antibiotic, but no one ever got back to me. We have switched to a new family doctor, and happy to be rid of Dr. Kang. We were thinking tha Dr. Longnecker would be a good physican, he seems to get really good reviews.

|  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

Both of my children are patients of Dr. Kang's. I have had a great expereince with the office staff. I can normally get same day appointments for the kids. I have had to call for treatment advice while traveling and the doctor has returned my calls in a timely manner. She is fantastic with kids and puts me, as a parent at ease.

|  Do not waste your time.  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2011

I was in alot of pain. She simply gave up on me. She had no other ideas. I was devastated. I left her office and found a different doc. My new doc ran some simple blood tests that Dr. Kang could have easily ordered, but she did not. With my new doc, I have a diagnosis, and was approved for treatment. If you have anything complex to diagnose, you need to leave Dr. Kangs office, and find a doctor who cares.

|  Doug B.  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

Dr.Kang is the most thorough doctor I haveever seen, she listens closely to all of my concerns and always clearly explains hers. I never feel rushed to get pushed out the door like at so many other offices I have been to.

|  Can't handle infants crying  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

She seemed to not be able to hold her composure for infants why cry. We took in our son for our 2 week visit and he was crying. She seemed to not be able to focus or concentrate. Pro- her nurse is extremely friendly and good. Con- Her composure and her receptionist staff -- there were 5 of them, not sure what they were doing as they were standing around chit chatting

|  show details
by Don on Aug 23rd, 2010

Every now and then a good Doctor comes along. That I feel is competent, maintaining a good relationship with his or her patients. I am talking about Dr. Aeri Kang at St. Jude medical Center in Fullerton, CA. I have been seeing Dr. Aeri Kang now for nearly a year. When I see Dr. Kang, she makes me feel welcome and she is easy to talk to. She listens carefully, writing down what I have to say. She answers all my medical questions in a language that I can understand. She prescribes the drugs or treatment, including repeat prescriptions, only when she had adequate knowledge of my health, and is satisfied that the drugs or treatment is serving my needs. I think she is an outstanding Doctor and I am happy to find a good doctor as Dr. Kang.