Dr. Aeri Kang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 29th, 2013
Great doctor, horrible after-hours clinic
Dr Kang is wonderful. But whwnever we need a doctor after hours we have to go to the clinic downstairs and wait long hours! It is always full of adults waiting, kids, and never take appointments. Once my son had a 105 F fever and they did nothing to help us in the waiting room. We had to wait 2 hours to be seen.

December 22nd, 2011
Both of my children are patients of Dr. Kang's. I have had a great expereince with the office staff. I can normally get same day appointments for the kids. I have had to call for treatment advice while traveling and the doctor has returned my calls in a timely manner. She is fantastic with kids and puts me, as a parent at ease.

December 8th, 2011
Do not waste your time.
I was in alot of pain. She simply gave up on me. She had no other ideas. I was devastated. I left her office and found a different doc. My new doc ran some simple blood tests that Dr. Kang could have easily ordered, but she did not. With my new doc, I have a diagnosis, and was approved for treatment. If you have anything complex to diagnose, you need to leave Dr. Kangs office, and find a doctor who cares.

April 13th, 2011
Doug B.
Dr.Kang is the most thorough doctor I haveever seen, she listens closely to all of my concerns and always clearly explains hers. I never feel rushed to get pushed out the door like at so many other offices I have been to.

December 21st, 2010
Can't handle infants crying
She seemed to not be able to hold her composure for infants why cry. We took in our son for our 2 week visit and he was crying. She seemed to not be able to focus or concentrate. Pro- her nurse is extremely friendly and good. Con- Her composure and her receptionist staff -- there were 5 of them, not sure what they were doing as they were standing around chit chatting

August 23rd, 2010
Every now and then a good Doctor comes along. That I feel is competent, maintaining a good relationship with his or her patients. I am talking about Dr. Aeri Kang at St. Jude medical Center in Fullerton, CA. I have been seeing Dr. Aeri Kang now for nearly a year. When I see Dr. Kang, she makes me feel welcome and she is easy to talk to. She listens carefully, writing down what I have to say. She answers all my medical questions in a language that I can understand. She prescribes the drugs or treatment, including repeat prescriptions, only when she had adequate knowledge of my health, and is satisfied that the drugs or treatment is serving my needs. I think she is an outstanding Doctor and I am happy to find a good doctor as Dr. Kang.