A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aeri Pae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aeri Pae is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pae
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Pae Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aeri Pae, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pae graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Pae has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aeri Pae MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aeri Pae practice?
- Dr. Aeri Pae has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aeri Pae practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.