Dr. Aesthor Bombino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aesthor Bombino?

April 22nd, 2017

The best doctor I have ever had

Dr. Aesthor Bombino has been my doctor for the past 10 yrs. He always asks me how am I doing and always-always takes his time to explain everything to me with loving care and compassion. Very competent, capable, and knowledgeable. He is always willing to answer any questions and making you feel comfortable. He is the best doctor I've ever had in my life. I've referred him to others and will continue to do so. He is a great doctor, Thank you so much Doctor!

April 22nd, 2017

The Best Doctor I have ever had

April 13th, 2017

Multiple different reviews don't lie

Just finished getting off the phone with Diane, Dr. Bombino's wife/office manager in regards to a poor review I had previously left about the doctor. I had waited over 2 hours to be seen by Dr Bombino, only to get poor treatment from him. He spent less than 10 minutes with me and was very irritated and in a rush. He kept brushing all my comments off and ignored results on an ultrasound I had previously done, which stated I should have another test performed. When I discussed dizziness and headaches I was having he said he didn't have time to discuss this with me and told me I should schedule another appointment. Mind you, all this after having an appointment for 12:30 but being seen almost 3 hours later and he had only been in the room for 6 minutes max. When I spoke to Diane, her excuse as well as Dr. Bombino's excuse and future reply to my last review is that the doctor couldn't concentrate because my 2 year old was with me. I clarified that this was just a justification they were using for Dr. Bombino's poor bedside manner and care. My son has gone with me for over 2 years to all my appointments at this location and it's never been a problem. My son is extremely well behaved and was playing apps on my phone. He was not screaming, crying or running around. Diane further exclaimed that she didn't understand why my son wasn't in a daycare. She mentioned that kids were not allowed there. Again, I've been with my son there for over two years and have seen other parents bring their child. I was a bit offended by her last comment because it showed that the doctor was not willing to take responsibility for the way he treated me and I saw it as discrimination as well. Some moms don't have the luxury of being able to pay a daycare and some like myself, are single moms. I would understand this a lot better if my child would of been disruptive or misbehaving but he wasn't. She told me that I was out to destroy the doctors reputation: I have no reason to and I'm not that type of person. I am a patient who expects respect and time from my doctor, that's all. My medical needs are important and are not to be set aside because the doctor is irritated and has to rush to his Hialeah office, which was later explained to me by one of the front employees. It's not any patients fault that the office manager and staff overbook him and patients end up having to spend the whole day there and have walk ins accepted before them, despite having made an appointment weeks ahead. Basically, Diane's and excuse as well as the doctors excuse is that the office is no place for a child, hence, that's why Dr. Bombino only spent 6 minutes with me after I waited over 2 hours. She also mentioned that they couldn't use the room I was in afterwards for over and hour because I changed my sons diaper in it. She mentioned that my behavior was unacceptable (I'm not sure what she is referring to) I think it was about the poor review I left because other than my sincere review, there is no other "misbehavior" I can think of, I'm a grown respectful adult. I'm in awe when it comes to the way they treat and handle patients medical issues as well as patients concerns and feedback. I'm not one to leave reviews but this really bothered me and I would want to spare other parents from going through this. If you care about reviews, I reccomend you read the others as well and steer clear of this doctors office. Not only will you spend the whole day at the office but you won't get good bed side manner after having waited. You'll also have headaches upon headaches when a referral is needed, even when you call weeks ahead of time for them.

April 4th, 2017

Irritated and in a rush

Doctor always has an excessive amount of patients waiting. The office gives out appointments but you end up waiting hours to get seen due to walk in's they take in before you despite having an appointment. After all the waiting, you then get a doctor who seems very irritated and in a rush to get you out of his office. I felt uncomfortable during my last visit. He cut me off when I started talking about severe & constant headaches I get. Told me to make another appointment to discuss.

April 11th, 2015

Doctor Bombino dedicated quality to my condition and was all hands on. I usually find appointments within two weeks from call.

April 3rd, 2015

Very satisfied with the doctors visit, thorough physical exam.

April 1st, 2015

El doctor encontro mi condicion y empezo el tratamiento. My salud mejoro muchisimo desde entonces.

October 2nd, 2009

Unprofessional, lack of decisions

My dad was at the hospital for 3 days and he showed up the 2 day (he was referral by another doctor because he wasn't suposed to be my dad's doctor) He didn;t order the medicines from the pharmacy, he came to see my dad wothout knowing anything about him, he wasn't able to make a decision or a diagnose or treatment after more than 10 tests results. He kept ordering more tests andI took my father home. (Enough)

Doctor's Response

As it is my duty as a physician to provide competent, compassionate, and economically prudent care to all my patients, Once I assume care of a patient, I do not neglect that patient nor fail for any reason to prescribe the full care that she or he requires in accord with the standards of acceptable medical practice.

SHOW