A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afarin Greiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afarin Greiger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afarin Greiger, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Greiger graduated from Mashhad University Of Medical Sciences. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Greiger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afarin Yaghmaee Greiger FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Afarin Y. Greiger practice?
- Dr. Afarin Greiger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Afarin Greiger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southborough, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Westborough, MA.
See Southborough Obstetricians & Gynecologists.