Dr. Afdal Allam MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 15th, 2015
medical staff Incompetent and Sucks!!!
There medical staff SUCKS!!! They are very rude and don't care, the doctor gives you the wrong diagnosis. The staff makes you wait for 2 hours to be called in. Then you have to wait again out side the room to be called in.

February 6th, 2013
Horrible! Never again!
There are no complaints about the staff. My problem is with the doctor that I saw. I came into the office with some horrible pains. He could not diagnose it. So the doctor told me I can go to the ER if I want to but he doesn't see anything wrong with me. While I am in physical pain has your nerve to ask me, are you are on drugs? I have never been more insulted in my whole life especially by A Dr. Maybe if I was from his background of his nationality he would've showed me a little more respect. He shows zero compassion, does not care, I will never bring my family there ever again. He is the definition of a horrible doctor that is all about making money.

July 16th, 2012
Dr Allam has been our family doctor for more than twenty years. He is the best because he cares about his patients. He gives good quality time. I trust him with my family's health.

June 22nd, 2011
Nightmare Office Staff
Didn't even make it to see the doctor. Front office (receptionists) needs to be REPLACED! If she cannot figure out how to verify insurance info by the patients information sheet or set a proper appointment... she needs to go. Horrifying first visit, going elsewhere.