A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afeera Aabida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afeera Aabida, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aabida graduated from Sheri-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar, India.
Dr. Aabida has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afeera Aabida MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afeera Aabida practice?
- Dr. Afeera Aabida has 3 office locations.
Dr. Afeera Aabida practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE and Sylvania, OH.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.