Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Afeworki Kidane
Dr. Afeworki Kidane, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. Dr. Kidane is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea, Mercy Gilbert Medical Center and CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center. Dr. Kidane has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Afeworki Kidane has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
Dr. Afeworki Kidane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Humaira Shafi
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi14
Dr. Mark Austein
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi11
Dr. Daniel Cadena-Castillo
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi8