A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afeworki Kidane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afeworki Kidane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kidane graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kidane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afeworki Kidane DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afeworki Kidane practice?
- Dr. Afeworki Kidane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Afeworki Kidane practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.