Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Run..... show details Run.....
May 20th, 2014

Long office wait times. If you have to have a procedure done you will wait at least 1 hr. past your appointment to have procedure done. I waited over 4 hours once for an endoscopy!! He never explained anything to me. Just started making out prescriptions and handed them to me. He will spend 2 minutes with you and if you can squeeze in a question be prepared to be treated like an idiot. Horrible treatment!!!

Run away..don't look back show details Run away..don't look back
by Danger on Sep 13th, 2013

You should traveling down the road to this guy! He ruined me and I later found out I'm not the only one -- he has several law suits and what seems like a passion for perforating his patients during endoscopy. Check with the medical board and see for yourself. The Dr Quadri beast should not be allowed to see patients outside the realms of a federal or Turkish prison. If you enjoy being belittled, broken, perforated, and ripped off...then Dr Quadri is your Huckleberry. Otherwise, throw a rock and see ANY doctor it hits..you'll be saving yourself embarrassment and helping prevent the fleecing of more Medicare dollars.

Dr. Quadri has been a very outstanding, caring, loving doctor. show details Dr. Quadri has been a very outstanding, caring, loving doctor.
Oct 18th, 2012

Dr. Quadri is outstanding with his care, knowledge, professionalism, caring, and understanding. He has helped me and with 21st Oncology with Dr. Awari and his team of surgeons have saved my life and given me a better quality of life. He has a wonderful sense of humor with very caring bed side manners. He seriously cares about all his patients. Thank you Dr. Quadri for all that you have done for my family and especially my ten year old daughter. You have given her mommy back to her. We, our family, thank you and we love you!

OVERALL QUALLITY of CARE show details OVERALL QUALLITY of CARE
Jan 7th, 2011

DR. AFFAN QUADRI is a very thorough and professional physician. I find him easy to talk with and very informative. I feel very comfortable with his care and concern for my well being.

Best Gastro Doctor Ever show details Best Gastro Doctor Ever
by Karen Studzinski on May 14th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Quadri for many years now and I am so happy with him. He makes you feel like he really cares about what is going on with you. I have reccomended him to many people. He is the first Dr. that has been able to get my Crohn's under control and I am so grateful. He also has a great bedside manner and his staff are very helpful and pleasant.

Professor Quadri show details Professor Quadri
by Pierre W on Oct 24th, 2009

The best and knowledgeable Doctor I have come across in the USA, also make you feel he care very much and will try everything in is power to taking care of your problems and concern. I have recommended Dr.Quadri to hundred of people not able to be cured by their Doctor.

A Great Doctor show details A Great Doctor
Sep 9th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Quadri for four years and am always pleased with both he and his staff.