A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laleh Merikhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laleh Merikhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merikhi
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merikhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laleh Merikhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Merikhi graduated from Tehran Azad University, Iran.
Dr. Merikhi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laleh Afkham Merikhi MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Laleh A. Merikhi practice?
- Dr. Laleh Merikhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Laleh Merikhi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Oakhurst, NJ.
See Oakhurst Internists and Oakhurst Gastroenterologists.