A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laleh Merikhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laleh Merikhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merikhi
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Merikhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laleh Merikhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Merikhi graduated from Tehran Azad University, Iran.
Dr. Merikhi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laleh Afkham Merikhi MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Laleh A. Merikhi practice?
- Dr. Laleh Merikhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Laleh Merikhi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.