A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afnan Qadeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadeer graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Qadeer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afnan Aisha Qadeer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afnan A. Qadeer practice?
- Dr. Afnan Qadeer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Afnan Qadeer practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors.