A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afnan Qadeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadeer
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Qadeer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadeer graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Qadeer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afnan Aisha Qadeer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afnan A. Qadeer practice?
- Dr. Afnan Qadeer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Afnan Qadeer practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, CA and Hilmar, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors.