A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afnan Qadeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadeer
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Qadeer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadeer graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Qadeer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afnan Aisha Qadeer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afnan A. Qadeer practice?
- Dr. Afnan Qadeer has 1 office location.
Dr. Afnan Qadeer practices Family Medicine near Livingston, CA.
See Livingston Family Physicians.