Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Avoid if you don't like rude staff, stupid rules, and poor care. show details Avoid if you don't like rude staff, stupid rules, and poor care.
Jul 7th, 2015

The only reason I was with this doctor was because he took over the practice. Since January when he first began, I have not been pleased. I always have extremely long wait times and always have troubles getting appointments. Most of the time I can only get in to see the nurse practitioner. I grew up with a nurse practitioner as my primary care, so I have nothing against them. The one at this office just makes me feel like she's just going through the motions and seems like she just started yesterday. On top of not feeling like I'm getting the best care, this office has ridiculous rules! They make you come in when you need a different antibiotic because the other one isn't working, they won't fax you a work excuse, and they make you fill out ALL of your information every time even though it's in their system. Not to mention that the office manager got really snooty with me when I needed an excuse. They wanted me to take more time out of my schedule to come pick up a piece of paper after having to wait on the nurse practitioner for an hour and 15 minutes the previous day. Just unbelievable.

SAVING patient show details SAVING patient
Oct 15th, 2012

he takes the time and effort to et the correct diagnosis

Unhappy Patient show details Unhappy Patient
May 27th, 2012

At Huntsville hospital he treats his luck second class citizens, ignores, their questions, shows up when he wants, nurses have trouble tracking him and his processes. He seems to have too much going on!

The Worse Dr. I Have Ever Met - Stay Away show details The Worse Dr. I Have Ever Met - Stay Away
Apr 7th, 2011

Dr. Iwobu is the worse physician (if you can call him that) I have ever come across in my years. He made my son wait over an hour to get a simple update on his shots for school. When he finally did come in to the room to meet him, did not introduce himself, or his intern (if that was what he was), had the worse bedside manner ever. He was condensending, rude, and arrogant. Would not listen to symptoms, nothing. Got extremely argumentative over something very simple. His office staff (his wife) was extremely rude to my son and myself. It is almost impossible to understand Dr. Iwobu, if you want someone to speak English and have a clue what he is saying, do NOT go to him.

Aug 27th, 2009

Dr. Idowu has great patience and takes the time to listen to the patients medical needs. You do not have to wait weeks to see him. You can get an appointment within days.

RN show details RN
Aug 24th, 2009

His bedside manner and office visits are the same. He is a very caring and concerned doctor. He fights for his patients. You don't find that a lot.