A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afolarin Banjoko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afolarin Banjoko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banjoko
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banjoko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afolarin Banjoko, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Banjoko graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Banjoko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afolarin Banjoko MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Afolarin Banjoko practice?
- Dr. Afolarin Banjoko has 1 office location.
Dr. Afolarin Banjoko practices Psychiatry near Hinesville, GA.
See Hinesville Psychiatrists.