A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afolarin Banjoko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afolarin Banjoko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banjoko
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Banjoko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afolarin Banjoko, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Banjoko graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Banjoko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afolarin Banjoko MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Afolarin Banjoko practice?
- Dr. Afolarin Banjoko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Afolarin Banjoko practices Psychiatry near Hinesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Midway, GA.
See Hinesville Psychiatrists.