A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afram Kallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afram Kallah, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afram Kallah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Joint Diseases
- Migraine Disorders
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Skin Care
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallah graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kallah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afram Saliba Kallah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afram S. Kallah practice?
- Dr. Afram Kallah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Afram Kallah practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.