A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afreen Pappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappa
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pappa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afreen Pappa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappa graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pappa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afreen Siddiqui Pappa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afreen S. Pappa practice?
- Dr. Afreen Pappa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Afreen Pappa practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.