A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afroza Liton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afroza Liton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Liton graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College.
Dr. Liton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- U-Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afroza Sultana Liton MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Afroza S. Liton practice?
- Dr. Afroza Liton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Afroza Liton practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Guilderland, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Guilderland Internists and Guilderland Infectious Disease Doctors.