A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afroze Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afroze Ahmad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afroze Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Knox Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afroze Ara Ahmad MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Afroze A. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Afroze Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Afroze Ahmad practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.