A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afsa Meredith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afsa Meredith is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meredith
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meredith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meredith graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Meredith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
- Womens Hospital
- Bayou City Gen North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afsa Dehlavi Meredith MD and PA is a female Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Afsa D. Meredith practice?
- Dr. Afsa Meredith has 1 office location.
Dr. Afsa Meredith practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Pulmonologists.