A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afsaneh Ighani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afsaneh Ighani, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afsaneh Ighani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- high blood pressure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ighani graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ighani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afsaneh Amy Ighani MD is a female General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Afsaneh A. Ighani practice?
- Dr. Afsaneh Ighani has 1 office location.
Dr. Afsaneh Ighani practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas General Practitioners.