Dr. Afsaneh Ighani, MD
Internist, General Practitioner

Video profile

by Candace Dean on Aug 8th, 2016

Honestly - Dr. Ighani is the best! She takes time to explain what you don't understand and her staff is amazing - puts you right at ease. I've been going to Dr. Ighani for years and will not ever change :) :)

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by D. Escobar on Jun 29th, 2016

Dr. Ighani is not my regular primary care physician; however, whenever my doctor is not available, I always ask for her. She is thorough and caring. She resolved my problem very quickly.

Hart Referrals show details Hart Referrals
by Sandra Hart on May 9th, 2016

My health is so important to me that would my doctor referred me to them I got appointment the same day got in less than 5 minutes then continuing seeing them for years now thank you so much for taking care of me the way you do I really appreciate your health care providers my first appointment I referred my family and friend to them and post them on my social media right away to let them know if they're looking for a perfect team to work with for their health to contact the Dallas Medical Specialists at Medical City of Dallas

Best Internist show details Best Internist
by KLB on Apr 21st, 2016

I'm female, 66 years old. Have been seeing Dr. Ighani for 16 years. I first visited her because her location was close to my work. Now that I'm no where near Medical City, I still make the drive for my check ups. I like her because she does not immediately prescribe. She tries to find an alternative lifestyle change first. And if something doesn't work, she'll keep trying to find something that will work. Dr. Ighani is a one stop Internist. I get all my annual exams done at this office and by her. I don't need to see anyone else.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

by A.K on Feb 25th, 2016

Dr. Amy Ighani is the best. Her diagnosis is spot on and treatment works wonders. She is very knowledgeable.

Doctor's Response

Super doctor! show details Super doctor!
by Dana on Feb 13th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ighani for the past 3.5 years after referred by a friend when I moved to Dallas. Dr. Ighani is a very thoughtful, knowledgeable internist and I go to her for all my illnesses! She has a terrific bedside manner, a great listener and is very professional. Her staff provides prompt, courteous services and calls back if I have any questions. I love that I can do my bloodwork, xrays, mammogram in their very convenient offices. She has also referred me to several doctors I have liked. Thanks Dr. Ighani!!

Great Dr show details Great Dr
by Michelle on Feb 12th, 2016

She's a wonderful doctor that takes her time to diagnose your problem with you. She doesn't try to rush you out. I never have to wait long to see her. She's very professional & listens to my concerns. All the staff are friendly & courteous. I highly recommend her.

by Donald E. Godwin on Jan 20th, 2016

Dr. Ighani and her staff are terrific. They are very knowledgeable and professional.

Doctor's Response

I finally found my doctor!! show details I finally found my doctor!!
by David Whitehead on Nov 12th, 2015

I haven’t been to a doctor in 20 years… Yeah, I’m that guy. I recently hurt my ribs and after several months in pain my wife set up an appointment for me with Dr. Ighani. As my past will tell - I was reluctant to go. Dr. Ighani and her staff were very approachable and made my visit very comfortable. She even talked me into coming back just weeks later for an annual physical. Because of Dr. Ighani’s approach, I have been convinced to start taking care of my health. Dr. Ighani is great, and after 20 years – I HAVE FINALLY FOUND MY DOCTOR!!!!