A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afsaneh Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afsaneh Karimi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afsaneh Karimi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Karimi has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afsaneh Karimi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afsaneh Karimi practice?
- Dr. Afsaneh Karimi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Afsaneh Karimi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.