A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afsaneh Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afsaneh Karimi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afsaneh Karimi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Karimi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afsaneh Karimi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afsaneh Karimi practice?
- Dr. Afsaneh Karimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Afsaneh Karimi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.