Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
"Sorry, we can't help you." show details "Sorry, we can't help you."
by Kirsten M. on Feb 6th, 2015

I first saw Dr. Khalili a couple of years ago when my other physician changed her practice. My initial impression was that she was aloof, relatively knowledgeable, but mostly interested in billings. When I asked to have some lab work done she agreed but insisted that I would have to make another office visit to discuss the results. My daughter had the same experience. As a result, I've tried to have most of my issues attended to by my OB-GYN, who takes a holistic approach and can treat other things. Today I called Khalili's office to beg to be seen -- I have a bronchial infection that clearly needs antibiotics before the weekend. Khalili couldn't fit me in (she only works until noon on Fridays) and refused to call in a prescription without seeing me. Instead she recommended that I go to the ER (a VERY expensive visit for a non-life-threatening condition). When I said I didn't want to go to the ER just to get antibiotics, her nurse said, "Well, sorry, we can't help you." I've been to other doctors where I've felt that my health and well-being were their main concern. Dr. Khalili isn't one of them.

Dr. Khalili Best Dr. ever! show details Dr. Khalili Best Dr. ever!
by Dawn Selanders-Mercer on Sep 27th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Khalili when Dr. Becky left her practice. To me Dr. Khalili is like family. I can call up and get in within a few days. I can tell her anything and she will deal with it. Out of all the Doctors I see she is the most pleasant always has a smile on her face. She will make me laugh. And the care I get from her is amazing. She gives me hugs when I really need one. She has helped me with so many health problems that if it wasn't for her taking the time to listen to me and understanding the pain I'm in I think I would not be here now. She is a awesome person and a great Doctor. To me she is a friend that heals. I love her for everything she has done for me. I recommend her highly!! Dawn Selanders-Mercer

Pass on Dr Khalili in St Helena show details Pass on Dr Khalili in St Helena
May 30th, 2013

I went to Dr. Khalili when my doctor of 11 years changed her practice to concierge care & I couldn't afford that. I had a 'get acquainted' visit & reserved my opinion of her until I really saw her in action. On my 2nd visit she was rude, disrespectful, and condescending. When I tried to ask her a question she said 'i'm not here to argue with you' & wouldn't answer me. I'm allergic to statins but she wants me on them. When I told her I'm having side effects from the blood pressure mess I'm on she told me to cut it in half and add another drug that makes me really dizzy. I told her I can't take that drug and she said 'I'm putting you on it. She wrote the prescription & faxed it to my pharmacy. I never picked it up. By this time I knew that we aren't going to work as a team & I was just waiting for her to be done so I could get out of there. She turned to me & said 'Are you GETTING what I'm telling you?' I'm done! I will never go back to her.

Feb 17th, 2013

Excellent physician. Careful and wise. Answers questions honestly. Does preventive teaching.

Exceptional doctor. show details Exceptional doctor.
by Suzanne B. on Jan 1st, 2013 on doctor.com

She is the best doctor I have ever had, and I have seen a lot of doctors. What I think is most important is how careful she is with treatment decisio ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Janice Brown show details Janice Brown
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr. Khalili is excellent in all points above. When difficult problem arises, she never gives up. She is thorough without excess. She gives you the time you need to discuss your problems and gives good,professional, appropriate guidance. She never hesitates ordering tests she thinks is necessary for a diagnosis. Dr. Khalili's kind, understanding manner and her mastery of the medical knowledge needed to help me has given me the confidence to put my wellbeing in her hand without hesitation.I would recommend her to anyone seeking a new physician.

Mar 12th, 2011

Great physician with superior knowledge, a good listener and caring physician who really cares about the patient.

Apr 21st, 2010

very professional caring intelligent and efficient with excellent bedside manners

by Suzanne Juliette on Mar 25th, 2010

Dr. Khalili is very complete in her evaluations and very careful with medication prescribing and management. She knows when to refer to another specialist. Some physicians in my experience don't refer when they need to, but she does. I've seen a lot of doctors in my life as well as working as an RN for 33 years. She is an excellent physician who I would recommend to anyone. She has a caring, concern about the whole person with a sweet personality.