A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afser Shariff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afser Shariff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shariff
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shariff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afser Shariff, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shariff graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shariff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Park Community Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afser Shariff MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Afser Shariff practice?
- Dr. Afser Shariff has 6 office locations.
Dr. Afser Shariff practices Otolaryngology near Oregon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Perrysburg, OH and Toledo, OH.
See Oregon Otolaryngologists.