A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshan Anjum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshan Anjum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anjum
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anjum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshan Anjum, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anjum graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Anjum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Regions Hospital
- Prairie ST Johns
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshan Anjum BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Afshan Anjum practice?
- Dr. Afshan Anjum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Afshan Anjum practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.