A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshan Anjum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshan Anjum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshan Anjum, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anjum graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Anjum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Regions Hospital
- Prairie ST Johns
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshan Anjum BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Afshan Anjum practice?
- Dr. Afshan Anjum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Afshan Anjum practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.