Dr. Afshan Ghiai Fatemi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Afshan Ghiai Fatemi?

September 7th, 2016

Best OBGYN Ever

I began seeing Dr.Ghia'si back in 2009. I knew that I wanted a kind caring female doctor, let me tell you I got exactly what I was looking for. Dr. Ghiai was very informative throughout my entire pregnancy and always made room for me to come in to the office If i felt something was wrong. She made my delivery experience very pleasant, I could not have asked for anything more. She also delivered my other two children ... Any time any of my friends or family ask for a good OBGYN I always recommend Dr. Ghiai. She is truly an amazing and caring Doctor!

February 25th, 2013

Excellent Dr!!!

Dr. Ghiai goes above and beyond. She's so compasionate. She has delivered all three of my children and each delivery has been amazing, She made sure that during my delivery I knew exactly what was happpening. At each and every doctors visit she would ask how my other children were doing. Her office staff is extraordinary. I could ask for a better dr. I recomend her to everyone I know. The wait may be a little long but it is well worth it becasue she takes time to make sure that all your questions and concerns are addressed.

December 29th, 2011

Rude Doctor

May 24th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Ghiai was my ob/gyn for five years and would still be it if i didn't have to move cross-country. Most military pregnant members that have come to our clinic have requested a referrel to Dr. Ghiai by name. Those who don't... well they come back and request to be transferred to her anyway. I love Dr. Ghiai!! She's amazing. I've never had a problem with the wait time because it's a comfortable environment and it shows she takes her time with each patient.I believe she made giving birth easier than it should've been.

June 14th, 2010

she is one of the best ob/gyn I've ever seen!

August 31st, 2017