A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshan Hameeduddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshan Hameeduddin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hameeduddin
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hameeduddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshan Hameeduddin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hameeduddin graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Hameeduddin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshan N Hameeduddin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afshan N. Hameeduddin practice?
- Dr. Afshan Hameeduddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Afshan Hameeduddin practices Family Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Family Physicians.