A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshan Hameeduddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshan Hameeduddin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshan Hameeduddin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hameeduddin graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Hameeduddin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshan N Hameeduddin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afshan N. Hameeduddin practice?
- Dr. Afshan Hameeduddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Afshan Hameeduddin practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Family Physicians and Hoffman Estates Internists.