Overall Review

October 17th, 2015
The staff has no idea what they are doing, it seems they are confused and lazy. The assistant can be rude and ordered test i think are unessasary a drug screen? I waited over an hour to be seen for 5 minutes and to be treated like some drug addict

July 27th, 2015
Should NOT be a doctor!!
I had been going to this practice for roughly two years, she seemed great in the beginning. I am a hard one to diagnose and the doctor got tired of me. She constantly said I was making it and needed Psychiatric help. Even looked at my mom and said, "How do you deal with her?" All while I was in the room. I was in the hospital, her and her partner said, "We are sending you home, I don't care anymore, I don't if you have the help you need." They then refused to see anymore, they had to give 30 days to find a new doctor. They knew I had follow up with them just getting out of the hospital they refused to see me and fill my medications when I didn't have a doctor. She is very rude and unprofessional! Will not take the time with you a doctor should or have respect. She even went in and changed my hospital records!!! I would never recommend her to anyone!

June 7th, 2015
not satisfied
she is a good doctor but I don't like her staff members,they are irrespinsible....

March 30th, 2015
I Absolutely love both dr and her staff! i can call and get in the same day her staff knows who i am when they answer the call i couldn't feel more like family!! you wont regret coming to this office. Yes sometimes the wait is a bit long but if you want thoroughness its worth it otherwise go to an urgent care where they dont care how your day was or family is doing and your simply another number.

March 21st, 2015
Good doctor. Horrible staff.
Doctor H. cares about her patients. That much is true. Her staff not so much. In com pe tant doesn't even begin to describe what goes on in that place. Horrible office and BEYOND HORRIBLE wait times.

October 12th, 2014
Great family practice
Should you be looking for a new doctor then you should make an appointment with Dr. Hameeduddin. She's a good doctor and her staff is always friendly and courteous. After my doctor in Chicago retired I was pleased to find such a nice family practice near my home. The office is clean and neat & doctor never keeps her patients waiting too long.

September 25th, 2014
Could not be HAPPIER!!!!
First of all, we have been with this doctor for probably 5 years and are very HAPPY. We have only seen Dr. Hameeduddin and Dr. Hyderi the PA and they are truly wonderful doctors. They are understanding, caring, and very thorough. I never have a problem getting an appointment. I usually make my appointments in the mornings and the wait is never long. One time I had a late afternoon appointment and I did wait a long time, but that was not there fault, they squeezed me in because I was really sick. Doctors offices are busy places and when you make last minute or late day appointments you should ALWAYS expect to wait. I have never had a problem with the length of time the doctor spends with me. Sometimes it's a long time and sometimes short. It depends on what I am there for and I trust the doctors enough to judge what has to be done. I think people who were not happy with these doctors should take into consideration how many patients they have, people calling them on the phone, and the patients they see in the hospital. These people are VERY BUSY people. The only thing that needs some improvement is when you need a refill on medicine. The pharmacy tells me they always fax the requests a number of times before the refill is okayed. I call the office to remind the myself. Other than that, my husband and I are very happy that we found Dr. Hameeduddin and Dr. Hyderi and are relieved to know that when we are there all our medical needs are being met. Thanks so much to both of you and your staff.

September 9th, 2014
Amazing Doctor!!
We have been with this dr for 16 years, even though we now live an hour away we would never think of seeing anybody else. I am 78 yo and have dealt with many doctors throughout my life, I have NEVER met a more caring and professional doctor! If I were to wake up ill, I call the office and I am seen immediately. She is the only physician I have ever had that actually calls me (or has her staff call me) to follow up when I'm ill to make sure I'm healing and tolerating any medications. When I talk to my friends and family and hear about all the problems they have with their doctors offices, I know I'm truly blessed we found her!

September 4th, 2014
Big HIPPA violation
Not sure what to start with but most important is how you can hear what goes on next room down. And how there's papers everywhere you look with patients names and all. Calls are never returned it Rx called in waited on my inhaler 2days. The PA is unprofessional and claims to be a DR. She also yells and the staff no wonder they are short on staff. New faces all the time. They try to have me do a sleep study and physical therapy ect. Just want to make money and it seems that everyone they recomended you to is related to the PA so she informed me her sister is a eye dr. DR is never at the office. The only medical assistant that they have is rude and lazy asked her to call prescription assured me and never got done called her back and she told me it would be ready Dr forgot. Lost my physical papers and she blamed the receptionist. Changing Drs. you wait hours to be seen because DR walks family around to see the office while you wait in the room listening to next door patient business.

February 1st, 2014
If you have all the free time in the world or dont need maintenance meds
Dr. Hammeddudin is great at diagnosing and spending time with patients. That's the only good thing. You WILL wait, every "appointment" somewhere between one to FOUR hours to be seen. You have to make appointments for prescription refills. You WILL wait hours for those refills, I waited three. And I know how to write a prescription better! If you need maitnenance medications, be prepared to go without—for weeks! Sometimes you get lucky and it's only 4 days for a refill. So I started having my pharmacy fax a week before meds run out. And we STILL have been out of medication for FOUR days. Calls aren't returned by the office. You pay your copay at the time of service and they STILL bill you. You ask to speaking to the biller, who gets on the phone and says she is the biller, but not THE biller and will have THE biller call you back. It has been 15 months and they are still billing me for FOUR copays already paid! People who answer the phones don't understand basic English, and trying to explain an emergency—good luck. And for Insurance reasons, we are stuck. Again, Dr. Hameddudin is great. It's everything else about this office that is inefficient that will have you screaming.