A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Adhami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshin Adhami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Adhami graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adhami has 16 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshin Shawn Adhami MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afshin S. Adhami practice?
- Dr. Afshin Adhami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Afshin Adhami practices Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA.
See Montebello Internists.