Dr. Afshin Akhavan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Afshin Akhavan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Afshin Akhavan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2016

I use to like this clinic but since they open the new clinic on vermont this place now is one of the worst the staff are so rude especially gigi n one of the girls who is on the front desk last time i got there at 11:30 am the girls from the front desk call me at 12:30 just to tell me to come back after 1 because they were going to lunch very unprofessional

October 3rd, 2015

Stay away from this place. You probably won't get your results or paperwork if you need them.

August 10th, 2015

family member

Dr. Akhavan was exceptional with my mothers care for years. He is very very patient and personable with his patients. When my mother passed away he was front and center at her funeral, he also came up and spoke so lovingly about my mother. He is an AWESOME DOCTOR AND MAN.

May 4th, 2014

great doctors in town.

Dr. Akhavan's clinic in Vermont St. is always full and busy because of him... PT are willing to wait to been seen because of his tender love and care... A shout to AWESOME staff Gigie, Marisol and to everybody.

September 10th, 2013

Worest Ever

Don't be black and go to this place. Not be sick when they want to eat their food or talk on the phone or to each.

August 2nd, 2012

Extremely Irresponsible

I called in everyday for a week to get my lab results, because they said they don't send it over mail (which they should be able to, according to law). I was repeatedly told that the doctor will get in touch with me the day of, but no phone calls. I keep getting passed on from receptionist to another receptionist, telling me to call the next day. If it's this hard to get a dumb blood test result from a MD, I wouldn't trust him with anything.

April 24th, 2012

I am overall a very picky person. I was extremely happy with Dr. Akavan. Both my husband are very lucky to have found such an excellent doctor. It is trully a blessing to have such an admirable physician in our neighborhood. Excellent, knowledgeable, kind, caring doctor. The best Doctor!

May 27th, 2011

Dr. Afshin Akhavan , an angle

Dr. Afshin Akhavan is the best Dr. I have ever known. Hehas made a big change in the quality of my life.I highly recommend him to anyone wants to make a change in his health. God bless him.

August 31st, 2017