A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Aminian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshin Aminian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshin Aminian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aminian graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aminian has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshin Aminian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Afshin Aminian practice?
- Dr. Afshin Aminian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Afshin Aminian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.