A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Ashrafian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshin Ashrafian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashrafian
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashrafian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshin Ashrafian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashrafian graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ashrafian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshin Sean Ashrafian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afshin S. Ashrafian practice?
- Dr. Afshin Ashrafian has 1 office location.
- Dr. Afshin Ashrafian practices Family Medicine near Richland Hills, TX.