A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Ashrafian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshin Ashrafian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshin Ashrafian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashrafian graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ashrafian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health HEB
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshin Sean Ashrafian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afshin S. Ashrafian practice?
- Dr. Afshin Ashrafian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Afshin Ashrafian practices Family Medicine near Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS and Colleyville, TX.