Dr. Afshin Ashrafian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Afshin Ashrafian?

Excellence Always

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Dr. Ash radian is excellent. He is kind and gentle. Always takes time to explain things and answer questions. Also, very open to my thoughts and opinions. Very easy to talk with

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Omgoodness.... Dr. Ashrafian is a phenomenal doctor. I am so happy a coworker referred me to see him. His bedside manners are like nothing I have ever experienced. He is such a sweetheart that carefully listens to all your concerns and explains everything to you thoroughly. Words cannot begin to express how thrilled I am to have finally found such a caring doctor.

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Dr. Ashrafian is an amazing physician and my family will see him as long as he practices!

Great practitioner!

Posted on December 12th, 2014

I have never met a Dr. who spent more time discussing detail about my health issues than Dr. Ashrafian. I have been going to this Dr. for a couple years now. I move 35 miles away, but I will keep him as my PCP.

Love my Dr. A!

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Dr. Ashrafian is the only doctor I will go to. He has a great bed side manner and shows a genuine concern for his patients. I have recommended him to all of my Coworkers and my husband has done the same. Why they even let me and my husband have the same appointment time so we can tell on each other! LOL. Dr Ashrafians nurses and all of the staff at Family Healthcare are the BEST!!!!

Best doctor in North Texas

Posted on December 24th, 2011

He is a great family physician. Me, my husband and both of my kids saw Dr. Ashrafian for about 3 years. Unfortunately, we had to move to another state. Whenever I went to see him, which wasn't that often, he always remembered me and my family. I once had a medical issue that resulted in a trip to the emergency room. The physician in the emergency room recommended immediate surgery. I spoke with Dr. Ashrafian afterwords and instead of just suggesting surgery (like so many doctors do these days) he suggested treatment and lifestyle changes. He is a great doctor and I highly recommend him.

Great Doctor and Staff

Posted on December 19th, 2011

I love my doctor! He really cares about each and every one of his patients. He sits down with you and listens, you are not rushed through. He is the best!!!!

Love my Doctor!!

Posted on March 16th, 2011

If you want a doctor that actually spends time with you and listens to your concerns and REALLY cares, then this is the Doctor for you!!!

Hands down the best doctor I've ever had

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Dr. Ashrafian is absolutely amazing. He takes his time to talk to you and ask you open ended questions so he can get to the bottom of your problem. I never feel rushed or dismissed with him. He takes everything seriously and has accurately diagnoised problems other doctors have missed. My entire family uses him as our primary care doctor. The wait time to see him is a bit long however once he is in the room with you, you understand why the wait time can be a bit long. He takes his time! He does not rush you in and out nor does he make you feel like you can not ask him something. His staff is wonderful. I love his nurses! They call you back when you leave a message and they are honest with you about if you need to come in or not. I have a young child and as a new mom I sometimes wonder if something really needs to be seen by a doctor or not and they don't just want my money and tell me to come in when my baby doesn't really need to be seen. If you are looking for a doctor who cares, listens and you can trust then please see Dr. Ashrafian!

Posted on November 25th, 2009

He's a bit slow getting to the room to see you but over all I would reccomed him

Posted on October 10th, 2017