A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Emami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshin Emami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshin Emami, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Emami graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Emami has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Afshin J. Emami practice?
Dr. Afshin Emami practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ and Nogales, AZ.
See Tucson Otolaryngologists.