inactive

Afshin Eslami MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

July 4th, 2016
The receptionist/ secretary's in this office have no clue what's going on in this office. They sell you expensive protein powders without giving you the shaker, or the scoop for the powder???? Do not know how to schedule follow ups & do not inform patients of office moves. Dr Islami & his general staff, Lynette, dietician E.c.t. are great!!!! Must be friends or relatives in front office or they wouldn't be there!

April 22nd, 2016
Great surgeon but horrible staff. Don't return calls, Don't do their jobs, told me that they did not have time to fax the radiology orders over for four days. Don't have time to schedule surgeries would rather have the patient in pain I guess.

February 8th, 2016
NOPE
Staff 1 Punctuality 1 Helpfulness 1 Knowledge This doctor should not even be practing medicine, let alone preforming surgeries. He said I needed to lose weight. Really Sherlock? I already know that! Plus, my consult was for gallbladder, not weight loss. At the hospital, he did not check on me after the surgery. He only stopped by to tell me that I needed to leave right then and there, even though the nurse had told me I was supposed to stay another night. Not to mention the fact that he did NOT send me home with antibiotics. He does not listen to concerns, is always in a hurry and shows little or no care for patient welfare or feelings. I think he should have became a butcher instead of a surgeon. No bedside manner at ALL. He did not listen anything I had to say about MY health. As far as staff goes, I called the office four times and left a message three times. In the messages, I clearly stated that I needed a follow up appointment. After the fourth message, I was contacted and nonchalantly asked, "what was your question?" Err...really? Did you not listen to the three messages?? Nope! Never again. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, not even my worst enemy.

March 10th, 2015