A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Forouzannia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshin Forouzannia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshin Forouzannia, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Forouzannia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Forouzannia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshin Forouzannia MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Afshin Forouzannia practice?
- Dr. Afshin Forouzannia has 15 office locations.
Dr. Afshin Forouzannia practices Radiation Oncology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Burbank, CA.
See Madison Radiation Oncologists.