A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Gabayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshin Gabayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabayan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Gabayan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brotman Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshin Eli Gabayan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Afshin E. Gabayan practice?
- Dr. Afshin Gabayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Afshin Gabayan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists, Beverly Hills Oncologists, Beverly Hills Hematologists, and Beverly Hills Pathologists.