A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Ghayoumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshin Ghayoumi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshin Ghayoumi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghayoumi graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Ghayoumi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshin Ghayoumi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afshin Ghayoumi practice?
- Dr. Afshin Ghayoumi has 1 office location.
Dr. Afshin Ghayoumi practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Family Physicians.