Dr. Afshin Khodabakhsh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2014
Best there is
Dr K did cataract surgery on my very old 87 year old dad. My dad was legally blind before and as promised my dad's sight is now 20/20! He doesn't even need glasses. Dr K is very down to earth and really nice. The staff is very good too. The ratings this doctor is getting are not wrong.

January 22nd, 2014
Dr K did great cataract surgery on my 87 year old dad
I googled Dr K and it appeared he is one of the best. Took my dad there for Cataract surgery. Scared since my dad is 87. Dr K tells me he's done people over 100. Dr. K did the surgery on both of my dad's eyes. A few months later (2-3) my dad now has perfect vision. An improvement from being legally blind before that. Woudl highly recommend Dr. K. Excellent srugery, care, and very attentive as well.

September 27th, 2012
A great surgeon I can recommend
From the moment I walked in, I felt very at ease. The entire process of getting Lasik was a lot easier than I anticipated. Dr. K and his staff were very helpful and answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. They also offer monthly financing, which was great. There's no reason to have to suffer through contacts or glasses again. This is a great place and Dr. K is an amazing eye surgeon.

September 22nd, 2012
Someone I can recommend
It has been a privilege to have Dr. Amron correct a previous disfiguring liposuction which was the result from a prior plastic surgeon I went to. Dr. Amron is exceptionally talented and an experienced surgeon whose reputation is well known among his colleagues and patients alike. Dr. Amron is honest, straightforward and compassionate. The staff at his office reflects the same degree of professionalism and provides an environment that is comforting and reassuring.

August 21st, 2012
I was absolutely thrilled with the result of my cataract surgery! I thought my dog had a dark brown fur but after the surgery I discovered it was light brown. The surgery has changed my life for the better and I am so grateful for Dr. Khodabakhsh and all of his nurses comfort and support as well as the impeccable procedure they carried out. This really changed my life and I would definitely recommend anyone who might need the surgery to take it!

July 26th, 2012
I did research for 8 months before I decided to have my procedure by joining various internet forums and attending seminars etc. Dr. Khodabakhsh was a name that kept coming up, excellent care, excellent customer service and excellent follow up; the satisfaction rate seemed too through the roof. The procedure was quite expensive but it was probably one of the best investments I've done in my life! The procedure will probably pay for itself after a while due to all the money I save on contact lenses 5.00 in each eye with astigmatism, now I can see perfectly, and they even left one eye +0.25 to compensate for the astigmatism. Thank you so much Dr. Khodabakhsh

June 21st, 2012
Life has been so much easier without my glasses. I had Lasik done with Dr. Khodabakhsh and so satisfied with the results. I had Lasik done about four months ago and since then I have been a very happy girl thanks to Dr. Khodabakhsh. I will refer my family and friends for sure.

May 21st, 2012
My friend referred me to Dr. K when I was complaining about not knowing whether I should get cataract surgery. When I went to see him he went far beyond his job duty and took his time examining my eyes and explaining the surgery. My results exceeded all of my expectations and I definitely recommend him for cataract surgery.

April 18th, 2012
I cant believe I waited this long for my cataract surgery! With age you accept the fact that your eyesight gets worse, but you dont have to. Dr. Khodabaskh was so caring and patient with me. At my age, I needed to know every detail of the procedure and the technology that was going to be used. I used to be an aeronautics engineer. Dr. Khodabaskh actually explained the optics of the lens to me. he was not only kind enough to answer all of my questions, he also explained to me why and how the surgery was going to be done. He's such a wonderful doctor. Also his staff especially Rubi and christine were very caring as well. They always had a smile on their faces and made me feel very comfortable during this process. After all of this, I see 20/20 without glasses. I wanted to give them my sincerest thanks.

April 16th, 2012
I had Lasik with Dr. K and I am totally satisfied with the results. It took me about a week to get my full vision but he explained to me that I had a very high astigmatism and it might take that long. He was right on the money. My vision is remarkable now. I have zero complications. Dr. K is very caring and a great surgeon. I would send my family to him without reservation.

April 1st, 2012
Lasik was the best thing I have ever done! The Dr, K made my experience very comfortable. From the moment I walked in for the consultation to the actual procedure I truly felt at ease. Overall, amazing place, wonderful staff, and excellent doctor.

March 19th, 2012
Everything is so clear. My face still feels strange without glasses but its a welcome change and Im excited every morning when I wake up and reach for my glasses and realize I dont keep them by the bed anymore. Dr. Khodabakhsh has totally changed my life.