Dr. Afshin Mashoof Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Afshin Mashoof?

June 26th, 2013

Knee replacement

I had a knee replacement a year ago, and I am back to cycling again with no problems! he is a great surgeon, who cares and is there for you. I am grat ...

September 23rd, 2011

Great surgeon

Fixed my torn biceps, feel great, small scar

April 26th, 2011

Helped me get back to work from myShoulder surgery, smart and to the pointWould highly recommend

January 31st, 2011

Broken Scapula

I was in a Mountain Bike accident and was in Saddle Back hospital. This was the Ortho they had on at the time. Never saw him the day of the accident, but saw him the next morning. He was polite under the circumstances, I couldnt talk much due to a broken jaw. Two weeks later I went to his office, entered the door and the waiting room was packed. Almost standing room only. I sat down and over an hour later I was called in. The waiting room was uncomfortable and out dated. He examined me and told me that I was weak and probably needed an mri. After seeing the X ray my Scapula was completly fractured. There is the reason I was weak! I saw the Dr. for a tottal of maybe 15min. Maybe one of the worst Dr's I have ever seen.I would

January 14th, 2011

GRANDFATHER

THE WORST KNEE REPLACEMENT ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON EVER! I HAVE HAD THREE SURGERIES IN THREE MONTH JUST TO FIX MY KNEE. DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND RUN FROM ...

September 6th, 2010

Worst Doctor EVER

Misdiagnosed my knee cap dislocation and subsequent muscle spasms sending me into total muscle deterioration. Recommended terrible physical therapy f ...

September 8th, 2009

Highly Recommended

I'm so happy that I found a ortho surgeon that I can trust. I had ORIF emergency surgery on my knee and tibia after being in a bicycling accident. I'm doing very well and highly recommnend this doctor.

May 18th, 2017