A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Parhiscar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshin Parhiscar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshin Parhiscar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parhiscar graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parhiscar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parhiscar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Afshin Parhiscar practice?
Dr. Afshin Parhiscar practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists, Brooklyn Plastic Surgeons, and Brooklyn Surgeons.