A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Parhiscar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshin Parhiscar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshin Parhiscar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parhiscar graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Parhiscar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshin Parhiscar MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Afshin Parhiscar practice?
- Dr. Afshin Parhiscar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Afshin Parhiscar practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists and Brooklyn Plastic Surgeons.