A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Parsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshin Parsa, MD, MPH is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsa graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Parsa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshin Parsa MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Afshin Parsa practice?
- Dr. Afshin Parsa has 1 office location.
Dr. Afshin Parsa practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Nephrologists.